Last updated 29 December 2020
C3P Software takes protection of your Personal Data seriously. This Privacy Notice applies to all Personal Data we collect about you, including information collected on www.C3P-Group.com and any other websites (including mobile access) and information you provide us through your purchase, download, or use of C3P Software applications, services, or products, or when you request information related to C3P Software services and products, all of which are referred to collectively as the "Services." This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and share your Personal Data and what rights you can exercise related to the data we process as part of the Services. To the extent that specific sites, applications, products or services outline additional terms related to data collected by that site, application, product or service, those additional terms shall govern collection and use of your Personal Data for the purposes outlined therein.
By using the Services, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
We may occasionally amend this Privacy Notice and any changes will automatically be effective when published on www.C3P-Group.com. It is your responsibility to periodically review this Privacy Notice to ensure you understand these terms. You may retain a copy of this Privacy Notice for your records and any questions or concerns should be addressed as outlined below.
We do not knowingly collect or process data from anyone under the age of forteen (14) years old.
What information do we collect?
For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, "Personal Data" means information that, either separately or together with other identifying information, can identify you. To the extent that applicable data protection laws require special treatment of specific types of personally identifiable information, C3P Software shall take such measures as are necessary for compliance with these laws.
Most of the information we collect is information provided directly by you when you register for or use the Services. This information may include:
- contact information – full name, job title or function, company name, department, email address, physical mailing address and country, telephone number, user name
- professional information – job description and related information, such as job function or the position to which a job function reports within the company; company details, like size or number of employees; professional or trade publications to which you subscribe and related trainings attended
- account registration data- to register for an C3P Software User Account, which is required of certain products and services, we will collect your contact information, certain professional information, and a unique password, which may be paired with an activation code specific to the license(s) you've purchased
- transaction information – your contact information; the types of products that interest you; your purchasing requirements; billing information associated with a purchase (excluding any payment card data)
- license fulfillment and verification information – for certain products and services, we may collect and pair a device ID together with your C3P Software User Account or registered email address in order to manage active licenses assigned to your account; license verification may require us to compare this device ID and account data against active licenses using an internet connection to your device, both at activation and as part of a regular refresh function for subscription-based licenses
- information related to providing support for our products- when you contact us for support related to the Services, you may provide us your contact information, device or product IDs, and logs of your use of the licensed product (which may include IP address and/or other device identifiers, location data, and usage data pertaining to when and how you use the product)
- data analytics – when you use our products, certain deidentified analytics data, such as feature usage, license usage information, and error information, may be communicated back to us for product improvement purposes; for some products, you will need to expressly opt-in to collection of analytics data in order to receive additional offerings, such as insights into your usage of licensed products and to assist with troubleshooting for customer support
- responses to surveys – information you provide in responding to a survey on the website, via an app or email, on the telephone or otherwise; testimonials or other feedback related to the Services, which may be paired with your name, title, and company name where you provide express consent; comments or posts you publish on C3P Software forums or linked to your C3P Software User Account
We may also collect and use information obtained through your use of the Services or from the device you use to access the Services, including:
- location information- GPS signals sent by a mobile device (where enabled); location information gathered from social media networks, sensor or IP address data from your device; country from which a request is received
- information from cookies, web beacons or from the internet, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access times, which pages you visit within our websites and referring website addresses, how you use our websites (including the types of products and events that interest you and articles you download).
- device identifiers, such as IP address, that, when linked to your username or registered email address, will enable us to ensure compliance with the licenses purchased under a subscription model for certain C3P Software products
- if you ask us to connect with other sites (such as social media sites, like Facebook, WeChat, or Twitter) we may receive information about you that way too, as determined by the settings and data sharing policies of those sites
- recordings of any telephone calls for quality assurance and training purposes
- data regarding any unlicensed use of our software and services
- use of third-party marketing services to send and track receipt of communications to our customers generally, and to analyze the pattern of those communications for trust and security purposes, as well as to gather data, such as inquiry data, to assist us in better understanding our customers' interests
Finally, we may use publicly accessible information to verify any information you provide or which we otherwise collect, as outlined in this Privacy Notice, in order to manage and expand our business.
How do we use your information?
Our primary purpose in the collection and use of your Personal Data is to provide you with the Services you request and for those purposes which we believe will help you optimize your use of the Services. In most cases, the lawful grounds for use of your Personal Data by C3P Software will be that use: (i) is necessary for our legitimate interests in carrying out our business, including to grow and improve our Services, provided those interests are not outweighed by your rights and interests (''Legitimate Interests''), (ii) is necessary to perform a contract with you ("Contract"), or (iii) is based on your consent ("Consent"). In specific instances, we may also have a legal obligation to use your Personal Data ("Legal Obligation"). Where use of your Personal Data is based on your Consent, we will identify the purposes of processing such data and provide you with relevant information to make the processing fair and transparent.
Uses of Personal Data, as outlined in this Privacy Notice, are as outlined below and can be attributed to the following lawful grounds for processing by C3P Software:
In order to carry out Legitimate Interests of the business
- to identify you for the purposes of ensuring compliance with the terms of our license agreements for products and services you purchase from us
- to send messages that are related or useful to the Services we provide you
- to provide personalized, targeted, or location-based content, services, and advertising from us and third parties, subject to any opt-in consents that are provided to you pursuant to applicable law
- to promote our Services, or the services of our partners, including through the use of email and social media platforms
- to compare your information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties as needed (such as for export compliance purposes)
- to carry out research, including market research, statistical research on site traffic, and sales and other commercial information to assist us in improving the Services we provide you and to tailor our sites
In order to perform a Contract
- to provide the information, Services or support you request and related after-sales services
- to identify you and to contact you with product or service updates or training or support options related to products and services you've purchased
- to manage our relationship with you and to carry out any related administration
To fulfill a Legal Obligation
- to identify you for the purposes of ensuring export compliance
- to detect, investigate and prevent activity we think may be potentially illegal, unlawful or harmful
- to identify you and verify that both the product and your use of it are appropriately licensed; if we believe that use of our software is unlicensed, we may also share that data with other software companies and organizations set up to counter software theft, as well as with law enforcement
With whom do we share your information and for what purposes?
We may disclose your Personal Data to enforce our policies, to comply with our legal obligations or in the interests of security, public interest or in response to requests by law enforcement, regulatory or government authorities in any country where we have entities or affiliates. We may also disclose certain Personal Data in connection with actual or proposed litigation, or to protect our property, security, people and other legitimate rights or interests as allowed by law.
Delivery of the Services:
During an acquisition:
If we or any part of our group is sold, or some of our assets transferred to a third party, your Personal Data, as a valuable asset, may also be transferred to such third party. Our customer database could be sold separately from the rest of the business, in whole or in part. Potential purchasers and their advisors may have limited access to C3P Software company data that includes Personal Data as part of the sale process. However, use of your Personal Data will remain subject to this Privacy Notice. Similarly, your Personal Data may be shared with a successor in interest in the unlikely event of a liquidation or bankruptcy proceedings.
The servers used by third-party sites, including social media sites, may not be secure. Despite reasonable security measures taken by C3P Software and its partners and third-party service providers, use of the internet is not secure and unlawful or unauthorized access to private transmissions or data is possible.
How do we protect your information?
In considering the types of data we collect and the data activities we undertake in delivering products and services, we have implemented reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful access to your Personal Data. While no system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by C3P Software in delivery of the Services reduce our potential vulnerability to a level appropriate to the types of data processed.
In addition to the security measures we have put in place to protect our user database, it remains your responsibility to protect your Personal Data by taking the following steps:
- where you have established an C3P Software User Account, protect your unique password and username and do not use the same access credentials for other sites and services;
- ensure that you log out of your C3P Software User Account when not using it;
- do not use unknown or unsecured Wi-Fi or shared access connections to enter or transmit Personal Data, including passwords and other access credentials;
- maintain good internet security, such as by promptly notifying us if you believe your C3P Software User Account or any accounts you've linked to your C3P Software User Account have been compromised;
- and as with most information shared on the internet, please remember that information you share on the Site, such as by commenting on a blog post, may be indexable by search engines, including Google, which may mean that the information is made public. Do not post confidential or sensitive data while using C3P Software sites or any of our Services.
Where is your information processed?
Your Personal Data may be processed and stored on our servers or on the servers of our third-party service providers, in the United States or other countries where we or our service providers do business. This means that when we collect your Personal Data, we may transfer and process this data in any of these countries, including countries other than the country in which you reside. While your Personal Data may be transferred to countries with data protection laws that differ from those that apply in your country, and in some cases may be less protective, we will take steps to ensure that your Personal Data is protected in compliance with applicable data protection law and this Privacy Notice. We have implemented appropriate safeguards, including contractual obligations as required by law, with our third-party service providers and partners with whom we share Personal Data.
As outlined above, we (or, in some cases, a third-party service provider or partner on our behalf) may use your Personal Data to send you marketing information in accordance with the marketing preferences you select when providing your information.
Please remember that if you change your marketing preferences, it may take a short time for those preferences to become effective. By opting out of marketing communications, you will still continue to receive communications (including emails) related to your User Account and the Services, including product updates, trainings, and communications related to billing, maintenance, and support.
How long do we keep your information?
Notwithstanding any Data Subject Rights outlined below, we retain your Personal Data only as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice, or as permitted or required by applicable law. At the end of the applicable retention period, we will either securely delete or deidentify your Personal Data, or, if deletion or deidentification is not possible (for example, because your Personal Data has been stored in back-up archives), we will securely store your Personal Data separate from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Creative Plan | Creative Production | Creative Performance
C3P Engineering Software International has been founded in 2006 and providing the professional design & analysis solution for the manufacturing industry. Our main products are "Cast-Designer", "Cast-Designer Weld", "Geo-Designer", "AI-FORM" and "SavingCAST", which were already captured the Global market. We have sold our products in more than 28 countries and those countries have our distributors. We are not famous by our Company name but by our products. The Software specially focuses on the virtual manufacturing field to provide end-to-end solution for metal casting, sheet metal forming, weld and assembly. Our solution built in the Design for Manufacturing, Design Capability, Advance Front Simulation, the last CAE technology, Automatic Optimization and Final Performance Validation to a whole package; to consider the Multi-Physics, Multi-Scale and Real Material. As a pioneer of numerical simulation solution provider, C3P Software provides the industry and the manufacturing business with comprehensive solutions and engineering services on a global basis to meet their expectation in high quality, on-schedule delivery within cost target. Our business scope covers software development, professional engineering service, and application software integration.